College Uniform for All Students – September 2020
- Navy blue Applemore jumper with V-neck and College logo
- Black trousers or patterned Skoolkit College skirt;
- Trousers should be plain black (denim, jeans or leggings are not permitted)
- Belts should be plain black and buckles plain and unobtrusive.
- White shirt (plain white, with collar)
- College tie (in the appropriate House colour)
- Plain socks (white or black) or plain tights (natural or black)
- Black shoes (trainers, canvas shoes or boots are not permitted).
- Tailored plain black shorts can be worn in the Summer months after the May Half Term holiday, if purchased from Skoolkit and must be worn with the correct shoes and plain black or white socks.
Physical Education Uniform
- PE top (in the appropriate House colour)
- Navy shorts
- Swimwear – trunks or one piece costume as appropriate
- Trainers – appropriate for astro-turf use having a non-marking sole
- Hair tie (only necessary for long hair
- Football boots – appropriate for astro-turf use
- Shin pads
- Track suit bottoms or appropriate sports leggings – black or navy
ESSENTIAL: Please can all items of clothing be named using sewn-in name tags or permanent marker pen.
- Students are permitted to wear one pair of small plain (gold/silver) stud earrings in the ear lobe and one ‘signet style’ ring only. Hoop earrings, ‘drop’ earrings, necklaces and bracelets are not permitted.
- No other forms of body piercing jewellery or associated retaining studs are permitted.
- Wristwatches may be worn.
- Discreet make-up may be worn by students in Year 10 and 11 only.
- Nail varnish and acrylic nails should not be worn by any student.
- Students are expected to maintain their hair at a suitable length and style i.e. no shorter than Grade 2 and no tramlines. If hair is dyed, colours should be restricted to those found in natural hair. Streaks of colours or extremes of styles, including hair extensions, beading or other accessories are not permitted.
Footwear Guide for Parents and Carers:
Acceptable: plain black, no logos and made using leather-like material that can be polished/cleaned easily:
Not acceptable: Having logos/made from canvas/with a trainer-type sole. Boots and trainers are not acceptable.
For more information please visit the Skoolkit website: https://www.skoolkit.co.uk/school-uniform/15